Coronavirus Update: We are actively monitoring the status of the Coronavirus situation and the potential impacts to our customers and our business. Our focus is to maintain the reliability of energy supply for the community and ensure our critical operations remain fully operational. Our priority is the health and well-being of our employees, contractors, service providers and customers during these challenging times. For more information on Covid-19, visit:

Expand Message
Report a fault:  1800 898 220
Report a leak:  1800 GAS LEAK
General enquiries:  1300 001 001

MIRN enquiry form

If you're one of our customers in South Australia (or in Mildura, VIC), you can use our form below to get confirmation of your Meter Identification Registration Number (MIRN), which gets allocated to your property following your request for a new natural gas connection. You will need to quote this MIRN when you contact your energy retailer to request a gas meter installation (also called a "meter fix").


Find out your MIRN

Please fill in each field as best as you can. Include the street or lot number, the street name, and the suburb or town, in the "Address" field. You can use the "Comment/Question" field at the bottom to add any information that might be helpful to us (particularly if they are details that may assist us finding the property location). If there is no extra information to pass on, just type in N/A or NIL before pressing SUBMIT.

Note. This service is only available for customers in South Australia, and in Mildura (Victoria). If you are in any other state, or any other part of Victoria, you should contact your energy retailer for this information instead.