Please note: the information on this page relates to AGN's 2020 Natural Gas Rebate Campaign. This campaign has now closed. Only claims meeting the Terms and Conditions of AGN's 2021 Natural Gas Rebate Campaign will be accepted. For more information about the current offers, go here or call AGN's Promotions Team on 1300 001 001 (Option 7).
$500 rebates for natural gas heating appliances in new build homes (SA-exclusive)
Complete your dream home with the warmth of a natural gas heating system.
- Claim a $500 rebate for installing a flued natural gas room heater (e.g. a natural gas decorative log fire, natural gas wall furnace, natural gas space heater).
- Claim a $500 rebate for installing a whole of home natural gas heating system (e.g. natural gas ducted heating, natural gas hydronic heating).
- Claim a $500 rebate for installing a natural gas pool heater or a natural gas spa heater.
- Claim a $100 rebate for installing any other natural gas heating appliance (e.g. portable heating, outdoor heating).
- Claim a $100 rebate for installing a natural gas bbq.
Other Terms and Conditions apply (read below). Exclusive to SA new build customers, only.
Key Terms and Conditions
- Promotion period: 1 January 2020 to 13 December 2020 (if the appliance is installed at a new build property in SA).
- Offer applies only to eligible heating appliances installed in new build properties in SA, connected to the gas distribution network owned by Australian Gas Networks (AGN).
- Rebate is only payable if the appliance is a new installation, not a replacement of a previous natural gas appliance of the same general type.
- Limit 1 x $500 flued heating rebate, 1 x $500 central heating rebate, 1 x $500 pool heating rebate and 1 x $500 spa heating rebate per metered new build property. Additional units of each will qualify for a $100 appliance rebate, as will other types of natural gas heating appliances (e.g. outdoor radiant heating) and natural gas bbqs. Only 1 x $500 rebate will be paid if the pool and spa is serviced by a single heating system.
How to Claim
Rebates can be claimed in one of two ways.
Option 1. You can either choose a participating rebate supplier, who will be able to complete the natural gas work you require (including supply and/or installation of your natural gas appliance/s) and manage the rebate claim for you. Under this option, you’ll receive your rebate either as a discount from price or as a refund after your rebate supplier has received payment from AGN. Use this directory to find rebate suppliers closest to your area.
Option 2. Alternatively, you can claim direct from AGN direct, once appliance installation is complete. To make a claim direct, just use our cashback website - found here. To submit a cashback claim, you’ll need to provide a copy of the Gas Certificate of Compliance, as well as any invoices/receipts relating to appliance purchase and installation. Once your claim is approved, you’ll receive your rebate as a cashback direct to your nominated bank account.
Questions? Contact our Natural Gas Marketing Team on 1300 001 001 (Option 7).