General Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. Unless specified otherwise, rebates are only payable to eligible appliance installations in existing home properties connected to the natural gas distribution network owned by Australian Gas Networks (AGN). Transportable or demountable homes are classified as 'new build properties'.
2. Rebate is only payable for new appliance installations, not for replacements of a previous natural gas appliance of the same general type.
3. Conversions of LPG appliances to natural gas qualify for the same rebate rates.
4. Rebates are only available while the promotion period is open (these dates may vary depending on the specific offer). Limits apply.
5. To qualify for rebate payment: appliance must be purchased no later than the end of the relevant promotion period. Rebate claims (or cashback claims; see below for information on how to claim) must be lodged by the claim deadline for the intended offer. If in doubt, you can contact AGN's Promotions Team for clarification on 1300 001 001 (Option 7).
6. A Gas Certificate of Compliance (also known as a 'Gas Compliance Certificate' or 'Gas System Compliance Certificate', depending on your state) and sufficient proof of purchase/installation must be provided to validate a rebate or cashback claim.
How to claim
Rebates can be claimed in one of two ways.*
Option 1. You can either choose a participating rebate supplier, who will be able to complete the natural gas work you require (including supply and/or installation of your natural gas appliance/s) and manage the rebate claim for you. Under this option, you’ll receive your rebate either as a discount from price or as a refund after your rebate supplier has received payment from AGN. Use this directory to find rebate suppliers closest to your area.
Option 2. Alternatively, you can claim direct from AGN, once appliance installation is complete. To make a claim direct, just use our cashback website - found here. To submit a cashback claim, you’ll need to provide a copy of the Gas Certificate of Compliance, as well as any invoices/receipts relating to appliance purchase and installation. Once your claim is approved, you'll receive your rebate as a cashback direct to your nominated bank account.
*Please note: all rebates are paid via cashback to Queensland customers.