Guidelines for social engagement.
Last updated: July 2022The aim of our social media channels is to create an environment where our community can engage safely to learn and ask questions.
We ask that anyone interacting with our social media channels shows courtesy, kindness and respect for all other members of our social media community.
In order to help create this safe environment we have set out guidelines which apply to any engagement with us, or other members of the community, on any of our social media channels. By engaging with our social media channels, you agree to follow these guidelines.
Comments must not:
- Contain spam, be defamatory of any person, deceive others, be obscene, offensive, political, threatening, abusive, hateful, inflammatory or promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Breach any of the terms of any of the social media platforms themselves.
- Be off-topic, irrelevant, make misleading claims or unintelligible.
- Contain any advertising, images, gifs, links or promote any goods or services.
- Repeatedly spam the feed with an individuals’ consistently negative or personal agenda. We welcome genuine, constructive questions and thoughtful conversations with our customers.
Breach of guidelines
We reserve the right to determine, at our discretion and as per guidelines set out by the ACCC, whether contributions to our social media channels breach ACCC or our guidelines. We reserve the right to hide or delete comments made on our channels, as well as block users who do not follow these guidelines.
We also reserve the right to send any comments we deem appropriate to law enforcement authorities for investigation as we feel necessary or is required by law.