With a large range of natural gas heating options available, it's just a matter of finding what's right for your business - from convenient and energy efficient radiant heating to decorative and outdoor heating. Office and apartment buildings, schools, churches, hotels, restaurants and government buildings - all use natural gas heating system; there is a system for every need.
Natural gas heating can provide:
- Instant warmth and comfort, for small or large areas
- Cleaner, focal-point fires with no smoke or messy ashes
- Comfort for your customers, with instant control over the flame and temperature.
- Energy efficiencies and potential cost savings
By choosing natural gas heating, you can:
- Extend the use of outdoor areas in cafes and restaurants
- Install a decorative fireplace, for extra character, charm and ambience
- Enjoy comfortable heating all year round
Boilers are continually used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as accommodation and hospitality venues, high-rise offices, laundromats, farms and hospitals. Benefits of using natural gas for this appliance type include:
- Reliable fuel for producing steam and hot water
- Low running costs - designed for unattended operation
- Clean and low maintenance
Commercial pool heating
Natural gas pool heaters remain popular because, unlike heat pumps and solar pool heaters, gas pool heaters can maintain any desired temperature regardless of the weather or climate.
Natural gas pool heating provides the following benefits:
- Quick heat-up time
- Space savings due to the relative lack of equipment required
- A consistent, comfortable water temperature, whatever the weather
- Easy, automatic control of the water temperature
To find out how natural gas heating can help your business, call our Customer Service Team on 1300 001 001 (contact hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm AEST) or contact us.