GAS SUPPLY RE-CONNECTED AT WAGGA WAGGA
2:30pm, Thursday, 24 September 2020.
- Group crews will today visit 150 properties in Wagga Wagga to re-connect gas supply following an interruption on Wednesday evening.
- Gas was restored to the network this morning and APA Group anticipates all customers will be re-connected by 3pm today.
- Re-light cards will be left at properties and customers who are comfortable to re-establish supply themselves can do so by following the instructions on the card.
- They can also visit the AGN Facebook page at Facebook.com/australiangasnetworks for instructions.
- Instructions must be followed exactly. If customers encounter any difficulties with reconnection, they should stop immediately and wait until the APA Group representative visits or call APA Group on 1800 898 220 to organise for a gasfitter to attend.
- Once re-connected, customers may resume normal use of their gas supply.
- The supply interruption was caused by a technical fault.
- APA Group manages and operates the New South Wales Natural Gas network on behalf of Australian Gas Networks (AGN) Limited.