$100 cashbacks for other natural gas appliances
Love natural gas and the versatility, convenience and relaibility of gas appliances? Claim a $100 cashback for every new natural gas appliance that you install in your home.
Other Terms and Conditions apply (read below). Existing homes customers, only.
Examples of eligible natural gas appliances include:
- Additional hot water or heating appliances (if your home doesn't already feature a natural gas hot water system, you can claim a $500 cashback for switching to natural gas for your home hot water or heating!)
- Cooktop, oven, or combination cooker
- Gas-powered airconditioning
- Outside heating appliances such as fire pits and fire tables
- Pool or spa heaters
Key Terms and Conditions
- Promotion period: 1 January 2020 to 13 December 2020. Appliance must be installed within the promotion period to comply for this offer.
- Offer applies only to eligible natural gas appliances installed in existing build properties connected to the gas distribution network owned by Australian Gas Networks (AGN). In Queensland, AGN's natural gas network is generally north of the Brisbane River. You can use this postcode list to check if your property is eligible (refer to Page 2).
- Cashback is only payable for new installations, not a replacement of a previous natural gas appliance of the same general type.
- There is no limit to how many $100 cashback a connecting household may claim, however, the appliance must be fully connected to qualify for cashback payment (e.g. no cashback is payable for a bayonet connection).
How to Claim
It’s easy to claim!
Once appliance installation is complete, just go to AGN’s cashback website and submit a claim. You’ll need to provide a copy of the Gas System of Compliance Certificate, as well as any invoices/receipts relating to appliance purchase and installation. Once approved, cashback payment will be deposited straight into your nominated bank account (so there’s no gift cards or vouchers to worry about).
Questions? Contact our Natural Gas Marketing Team on 1300 001 001 (Option 7).