$500 off natural gas heating appliances for new build customers in South Australia*
*Offer available until
14 December 2018 31 March 2019 (promo extended) - exclusive to SA new build customers
Take advantage of AGN's rebates for natural gas heating and warm up your new build! Rebates of $500 and $100 are currently available for the connection of natural gas heating appliances in new build homes in South Australia.
Nothing beats the toe-curling warmth of natural gas.
Read below for more details, and for offer Terms and Conditions.
What's on offer?
$500 appliance rebates for major natural gas heating
New build customers in South Australia can claim a $500 rebate for the installation of the following major heating appliances:
- Natural gas ducted central heating or hydronic heating
- Natural gas flued space heating (e.g. decorative gas log fire, wall furnace)
Each new build household can claim a maximum of one $500 rebate per appliance type.
$100 appliance rebate for other natural gas heating
A $100 appliance rebate can also be claimed for the installation of any other natural gas heating appliance, including:
- Additional natural gas flued space heating (e.g. decorative log fire, wall furnace)
- Additional ducted central heating or hydronic heating
- Outdoor natural gas heating appliances (e.g. fire pit, fire table)
- Portable natural gas heaters
There is no limit to how many $100 rebates a connecting new build household can claim, however, the appliance must be fully connected for the rebate to be approved.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Key campaign terms are as listed:
1) This offer is only available to new build customers connected to the natural gas network owned by AGN in South Australia. New build properties outside of South Australia are not eligible for this offer.
2) AGN's special new home heating rebates can be claimed via one of two options:
- Customers can choose a participating rebate supplier, who will be able to supply and/or install the appliance required and facilitate rebate payments from AGN (most commonly as a discount from price). Use this directory to find suppliers closest to your area.
- Alternatively, customers can now claim appliance rebates direct from AGN using AGN's new cashback website, once appliance installation is complete. The cashback website is found here. To make a successful claim, customers will need to make sure they can attach a copy of the Gas Certificate of Compliance, and any invoices relating to appliance purchase and installation. Approved rebate claims will be paid to customers as a cashback by direct transfer.
3) Rebates can only be claimed for natural gas appliances purchased during the Campaign Period, which is 1 January 2018 to
14 December 2018 31 March 2019 for this offer.
4) Rebates can only be claimed for the installation of natural gas appliances. LPG appliance installations are not eligible for this offer, however, conversions of appliances from LPG to natural gas will qualify.
5) Proof of purchase/appliance installation, and a Gas Certificate of Compliance, will be required for each rebate being claimed.
6) New home heating rebates are available until
14 December 2018 31 March 2019.
AGN reserves the right to vary any of its Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer. The sale and installation of appliances it not regulated by AGN and prices may vary between participating suppliers. It is recommended that you obtain more than one quote, to help you make an informed decision.
Nothing beats natural gas heating.
- Warm your home to a cosy temperature, without fussing with chopping wood or other messy fuels
- Add character and charm to your home with the ambience of a natural gas log fire
- Enjoy easily controllable and quality warmth
- Entertain outdoors all year long and bring the inside, outside
Questions? For more information, just call our Natural Gas Marketing Team on (08) 8115 4443 or (08) 8115 4441. You can also reach the team using our Contact Us form.